Assignments

This class setup is very unique to ones I've had in the past. As a student who is very busy, I really enjoy the idea of working at your own pace as well as having a grace period for those nights where everything seems to be due at once. Last semester I took two online classes and I am very intrigued to see where this one goes comparatively. So far, this class has been far more interactive with the professor than any other online class I've taken, which in my opinion creates a really friendly course environment. Also, I really like how the extra credit assignments are meant to help better understand the intricacies of the course instead of some impossible task most students wouldn't have any time for. The extra credit assignment I'm most interested in is the one on HEART resources. I have a lot on my plate this semester and I think looking into those will not only help me get through this class, but also grow my mind in all other areas.
Brain creativity


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pet Lover

Week 3 Story: A Mysterious Old Man