Time Strategies

The first article I chose to read was The Important Habit of Just Starting by Jory Mackay. I found myself agreeing with a lot of what he was saying. He made comments on how everything advertised today is made to draw you to keep using them, and how difficult it is to block out all the distractions presented to us in our everyday lives. I also chose to read 11 Way Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time by Áine Cain. I thought the two articles went kind of hand in hand since they both talk about the need to change bad choices despite distractions in order to become more successful. So far, I've seen that I repeatedly spend more than the estimated amount of time on the assignments for this class. One of the things I will try to do that was suggested in the articles is to set more goals and deadlines so that I stay ahead of the deadlines on Canvas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pet Lover

Week 3 Story: A Mysterious Old Man