Topic Research: Yoga

I have not yet been able to get or explore the book by Devdutt Pattanaik on Yoga Mythology, but I plan explore more story options within thast book. But for now, I have tried to locate some stories from other sources that I could possibly use. I believe it could be interesting to look at the relationship between dance and yoga in the Mahabharata. However, I have to admit that it's quite difficult to find great stories that I understand in the Mahabharata. There is a character named Arjuna who must live as a dance instructor for a while under the name of Brihannala, which in the PDE Mahabharata, I can only find stories after his exile with a woman named Ulupi. These may be good stories for reference when I conduct more research
Arjuna and Ulupi
Arjuna and the Apsaras
Arjuna and Chitra

Arjuna disturbing Draupadi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pet Lover

Week 3 Story: A Mysterious Old Man