Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Feedback in: I don't really find a lot of the feedback on my stories so far to be very helpful. Many have commented saying my layout looks very nice, which was nice to hear since I paid a lot of attention to that aspect of my portfolio. Multiple people have commented wondering how my Mice and Tabby Cat story would turn out if I had kept the lesson at the end the same as the original, which didn't seem to be a very creative or helpful suggestion since I include in my author's note that I didn't find that part of the original story to be fair.

Feedback out: I would say I always put a lot of effort to try to give feedback and suggestions that could be helpful to enhance the story that is already there, and not to change the whole plot. I have always had the philosophy to give what I want to receive. I value good feedback so I try to give good feedback to the best of my ability.

Blog Comments: I feel like I am getting to know a few people in the class and that the introduction posts do a good job of facilitating that. I also feel this way about my own blog and introduction post.

Looking Forward: I might make a few changes to my introduction to show a little bit more of my personality in the beginning. Right now it seems to be more of an introduction to my dogs instead of me!

Imperfect Kitten
I chose this image because I relate to it so much. I am quite a perfectionist, but I also have ADHD which basically makes me hyper focus on some things while I procrastinate hardcore on others. Having this kind of mindset helps stop me from spending too much time on one thing and not enough on others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Pet Lover

Week 3 Story: A Mysterious Old Man